Reserve Yours Today!
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Reserve Now Near Anaheim Burbank and Pasadena CA
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia will maintain the style and maximum performance of previous model years while adding more technology and value. If you thought the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia, which garnered awards like Motor Trend’s “Car of the Year” and “Best New Luxury Compact Car” from Good Housekeeping, was special, you haven’t seen anything yet. Read on to see why Alfa Romeo has attained a whole new level with the Giulia's 2019 rendition.
New for 2019 – Alfa Romeo Giulia
There are a lot of features and design elements that are new for the 2019 Giulia. Here’s a sampling:
- New available 19-inch bright 5-hole aluminum wheels for the Ti Sport model option.
- Quadrifoglio model option comes with anodized brake calipers and 40/20/40 rear folding seats.
- Heated rear seats, available for all trims.
- New paint colors like Lipari Gray Metallic and Imola Titanium Metallic.
- New package options including miron V scudetto grille, dark miron mirror caps, and more.
Other Features of the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Apple CarPlay, standard.
- Android Auto, standard.
- Leather seats come standard in all trims.
- 280 HP in base trim option and most trims, aside for the 505 HP which comes with the Quadrifoglio trim level.
- 14 available colors, like Vesuvio Gray Metallic, or Trofeo White Tri-coat.
- Six model options in total: Base, Sport, Ti, Ti Sport, Ti Lusso and Quadrifoglio.
Reserve A New Giulia at Alfa Romeo of Glendale
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia truly is a worthy continuation of a fantastic car known for its speed, easy style, regal comforts, and refined color options. Reserve a 2019 Giulia now at Alfa Romeo of Glendale, 600 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale CA. We also serve the Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks areas, among other local cities. Please call us at (818) 500-1750 or visit us on the lot so we can set you up with a test drive or assist you today.