Return Your Lease at Alfa Romeo of Glendale
Leasing an Alfa Romeo is one of the easiest and most affordable ways for drivers to enjoy the performance, features, style, and dependability that the current Alfa Romeo lineup has to offer. If you’re coming to the end of your current lease offer, there are a number of things to consider, including important steps that need to be taken as well as the new vehicle lease and purchase options available to you. Also, remember that you don’t have to return your leased vehicle to the dealership from which you took out the lease. This means that even if you didn’t lease your vehicle from Alfa Romeo of Glendale, you can still return it to our lot at the end of the term!
How Many Options Do I Have?
Before it’s time to turn in your release, consider the fact that you have a few different options at your disposal. Here are three options that you have today:
- Buy the car: When your lease is over, you’ll have the option of buying your leased vehicle at a discounted rate!There are a number of advantages to this option over buying another used car, including the fact that you know you’ll be driving home a reliable vehicle that you’re familiar with – especially if you love your car.
- End lease early and take out a new one: Alfa Romeo runs a number of different programs that give you the option to end your current lease before the end of the term and take out a new lease. If you didn’t like your chosen vehicle – this is the option for you!
- Take the lease to term: You can also simply take the vehicle to the end of the lease term and then take out a new lease at that time. Maybe you loved your current car, but want to try out a new one. We have you covered.
What Do I Need to Do Before I Return the Car?
Before returning your leased car back to a certified Alfa Romeo dealership, you should have it undergo a lease inspection. Before the inspection, it’s a good idea to have your vehicle thoroughly washed inside and out. If you think it needs it, you might consider having it detailed as well. During the lease inspection, a number of vehicle aspects will be examined by a certified technician, including:
- Mechanical issues
- Normal cosmetic wear and tear
- Excessive wear and tear
- Upholstery condition
What Do I Need to Bring with Me When I Return the Car?
It’s important to bring all pertinent materials along with you in order to avoid incurring fees when you turn in your leased car. Make sure to bring along:
- All keys and key fobs
- Owner’s manuals and any other literature that came with the vehicle
- Other accessories that may have come with the car (SD card, cargo cover, etc.)
How Do I Make an Appointment?
At Alfa Romeo of Glendale, we want to make it as easy as possible for your to purchase, drive, and return your leased Alfa Romeo. Make an appointment with us during our regular sales hours to learn more about leasing and financing or even leasing a used car at our dealership. All you have to do is contact us directly at 818-245-5618.